Tudor Home Specialists
TUDOR HOME SPECIALISTS
How can you transport yourself back in time, straight into a medieval English fairy tale? Sure, you could read a book, but there’s another solution outside of literature: architecture! From roughly 1890-1940, there was a very popular architectural style known as the Tudor Revival. Focused on emulating late-medieval/early-modern English architecture of the 16th century, this style is romantic, nostalgic and, let’s just admit it, totally adorable. But don’t let that fool you- there is still some very serious architectural design going on here.
It’s a style that’s focused on detail and craftsmanship.
Are you looking to buy, sell or learn more about a Tudor home on the Peninsula?
Contact us for a confidential consultation.
FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS
Coldwell Banker Top 1%
#4 Top Selling Team in North America
#1 Coldwell Banker Team in Northern California
DRE # 01011089
DRE # 01859860
5 Characteristics of a Tudor Home
Steep Multi-Gabled Roof Lines
“Noble” Exterior Materials
Decorative Half-Timber Framing
Groups of Windows
All-in-one comforting recipe that will remind you of home
Pork Chops with Scalloped Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 6 pork rib or loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Additional salt and pepper, optional
- 6 cups thinly sliced peeled potatoes
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Paprika and minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in the flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Add broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides in oil; sprinkle with additional salt and pepper if desired.
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer potatoes and onion. Pour broth mixture over layers. Place pork chops on top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour; uncover and bake 30 minutes longer or until meat and potatoes are tender. If desired, sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
OUR INNOVATIVE AND PERSONALIZED APPROACH
OUR RESULT FOCUSED SERVICE
Luxury Real Estate Specialists
DRE: # 01011089
DRE: # 01859860