Happy New Year
It has been quite an amazing year for us, and we owe it all to you. Thank you so much for the support and we wish you happiness and great success in the New Year.
FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS
Coldwell Banker Top 1%
#4 Top Selling Team in North America
#1 Coldwell Banker Team in Northern California
DRE # 01011089
DRE # 01859860
6 Luxury Home Offices
That Will Inspire Your 2019 Success
DELICIOUS RECIPE FOR A FANCY EVENING
Grilled Flank Steak Salad
- 1 2-lb flank steak
- 2 tablespoons dry rub (equal parts salt, pepper, garlic powder)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, smashed and diced
- ½ tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- ½ tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely diced
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper, a few turns of the grinder
- Rinse the meat and pat dry.
- In a large freezer bag add all the marinade ingredients and shake, combining all together.
- Add the meat to the bag, zip it, and try to avoid excess air.
- Put freezer bag into the refrigerator for a couple of hours (up to six) and occasionally shake it up, making sure the marinade is being evenly distributed to the meat.
- Warm up grill to medium high heat and remove meat from freezer bag.
- Sprinkle the meat with dry rub on both sides.
- Grill over direct heat for approximately 4-5 minutes on each side for a medium rare steak, but adjust time based on your desired doneness. Check temperature with a good digital thermometer for your desired temp. We aim for 130-135 degrees internal temperature.
- Remove from grill and let sit at least 10 minutes to allow juices to settle.
- Slice across the grain in thin slices and serve over a salad or as a filling for sandwiches.
3 Reasons Why Selling a House in the Winter May Be the Best Decision Ever
CURIOUS ABOUT THE CURRENT VALUE OF YOUR HOME?
Contact Us For A No-Obligation Conversation[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
OUR INNOVATIVE AND PERSONALIZED APPROACH
OUR RESULT FOCUSED SERVICE
Luxury Real Estate Specialists
DRE: # 01011089
DRE: # 01859860